Interior designers can make shopping for home furnishings a simple matter.
They are skilled in knowing where to look for the exact items that can transform a home into a showplace, provide comfort, and reflect personal style, all at the same time. They may shop locally, but may also have to search far afield and on the internet to find the perfect combination of furniture and accessories required.
The rise of internet companies selling furniture, antiques, lamps, decorative accessories, and everything else, is booming, making it easier than ever to find the furniture items that make a client happy. Figures vary, but online merchants seem to be faring better during the recession than brick and mortar stores. In 2013, over $9 billion was spent in online furnishings stores and sales are growing at 9-10% per year.
The challenge is how to get purchases to your client's home, on time and in one piece. That's where white glove delivery service in Houston can provide you with the services that you need.
White Glove delivery services can make the final delivery to the customer a simple matter.
Consider these benefits:
• All items can be shipped to a central location.
• Furniture will be inspected and touched up, if needed.
• One delivery can be made to install and place furniture in customer's home at their convenience.
• Returns are almost eliminated because the furniture is in good condition, and set up and placed where the customer desires. The designer may also choose to be present when delivery is made.
• A customer, who is happy with the first room, and the service from ordering to delivery, is certain to be a repeat customer.
White glove delivery, along with shipping, and receiving services, is just one more weapon in a designer or retailer's arsenal to provide the excellent customer service that most people demand. It's the way to grow your business and generate good word-of-mouth advertising from your satisfied customers. For more information on how to use our services to make your customers happy, contact us.