Hong Kong is often shortened to H.K. Hong Kong is a city-state and a special administrative region under the control of China. Despite it being under the jurisdiction of China, it still has its own unique rules for shipping. Be sure to look closely at the specific rules for shipping to Hong Kong.
• Perishable infectious biological substances
• Radioactive materials
• Value of coins sent cannot exceed HK$100.
• This isn't a restriction; however, despite Hong Kong being a Special Administration Region for China, packages should be addressed to Hong Kong and not China.
In comparison to other countries, there are relatively few restrictions when shipping to Hong Kong!
Fun Facts about Hong Kong:
• 3/4s of Hong Kong is rural countryside.
• Feng Shui is such a huge part of the culture that when there is construction or other disturbances, the government has been known to compensate for disrupted Feng Shui.
• Hong Kong Disneyland was the first Disney theme park in China.
• Hong Kong has roughly one restaurant for every six hundred people. This makes it one of the highest ratios in the world.
• It has the most sky scrapers in the world.
• Hong Kong is comprised of over 200 islands.
• Hong Kong has some of the most expensive real estate in the world. Spending HK$1.5 million only buys approximately 500 square feet of property. This is because of land shortage.
For more information on international shipping please contact us. We have listed below some of the countires that we ship to!
Brittish Virgin Islands
Libyan Arab Jamahiriy
Papa New Guinea
Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands)
St. Kitts and Nevis
Turks and Caicos Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Wallis and Futuna